First impressions count. This checklist may help you to sell your property quicker and achieve the best possible price.
1. Clean, tidy and declutter
2. Carry out basic repairs
3. Focus on the wow factors
4. Make the most of your outdoor space
5. Use scents to create ambience
6. Make your buyer feel welcome
7. Be friendly and professional
8. Be prepared to answer questions
9. Be honest
10. Give your buyer time to look around
Remember, inviting someone to view your house is exciting but it can also make you slightly anxious. It’s always a good idea to have someone with you when you are conducting viewings. At the very least it’s advisable to inform a friend or relative that a prospective buyer is visiting your home.